- 1. Andytools.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- 2. When you order, we need to know your name, address and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- 3. We use your personal information:
- for payment and billing purposes
- to notify you of changes to the website
- to update you about new products/services
- to improve our products/services
- to conduct research
- 4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- 5 We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings. We collect data using web analysis tools that are able to generate pseudonyms for user profiles.
- 6 In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- 7 Right to revoke any given consents. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out any time by emailing us at [email protected] or alternatively calling us on 0333 123 2639 0333 123 2639 and simply request to opt out of any further marketing.
- 8 Right to information. If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
- 9 If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]